Skip to content
- In the One True God, who reveals Himself in three distinct persons; God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. The Three being one and equal and eternally self existent as the Great “I AM”.
- That Jesus Christ is the Only Begotten Son, born of a virgin, who ministered the love and the will of the Father, was, and is, very God and Creator of all things.
- That He was crucified and died for all men, and then overcame death by resurrecting from the grave on the third day that man might have new life in Him.
- That He ascended to the Father and presented His precious Blood, and is seated at the right-hand of the Father therefore becoming intercession for us all, and has sent forth His Holy Spirit to indwell and empower believers.
- That this same Jesus is LORD of all.
- That He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.
- That you must be born-again, receiving Jesus Christ as LORD and Savior, in order to see the Kingdom of God.
- That believers should be baptized with water.
- That He will baptize believers with the Holy Ghost and fire. This is according to Acts Chapters One and Two with the evidence of signs and wonders including speaking with other tongues.
- That all the gifts of the Spirit are operable in the Church of Jesus Christ today.
- That the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- That the LORD Jesus Christ will soon return!
- In unity of believers of all denominations in the fellowship of the “Church” in love and worship of Jesus Christ as LORD, in one accord.
- That God is no respecter of persons, for, in Christ “there is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male or female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.”
- That as believers we have been given a universal commission to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel”
- That as believers we must not forsake the assembling of ourselves together (and all the more in these last days). That Church attendance, fellowship, and submission one to another, will play a very important part in our deliverance from this world.
- That God has set in the Church the five-fold ministry gifts of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Shepherds and Teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of the ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ.